That is hilarious! You guys are rockin'! Thanks for sharing...I'm going to show this to Douglas. I was cracking up.
We did that with the first grade teachers. Our students loved it!
Way funny! I love how Amanda's jaw moves on its hinges! ; )
I just had to show your monster video to my mom, who's visiting us from Minnesota, since I was on your blog checking out your new posts. Anyway, Eric, my mom, and I got a good laugh...again. Thanks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is hilarious! You guys are rockin'! Thanks for sharing...I'm going to show this to Douglas. I was cracking up.
We did that with the first grade teachers. Our students loved it!
Way funny! I love how Amanda's jaw moves on its hinges! ; )
I just had to show your monster video to my mom, who's visiting us from Minnesota, since I was on your blog checking out your new posts. Anyway, Eric, my mom, and I got a good laugh...again. Thanks.
Post a Comment