Thursday, November 12, 2009

A week of Firsts!


This has been a few weeks of "firsts" at our house! Caden cut his first tooth
(he is only 5 1/2 mo old), Caden also got his first ear infection, Cambree and I ended up with the Swine flu, and Caden started eating rice cereal! Some of our "firsts" were exciting...others....not so much!

This is Caden after his first bite of food! haha, he is not so sure about it!



Now that his first tooth came in this is how we find Caden all the time....with his tongue sticking out. I think he loves to feel the tooth!


I can't believe how fast time is going. I can't believe he is almost 6 months! I miss the little baby phase. He is started to act so grown up and is really coming into his personality. My little "boo-boo" loves to laugh and giggle and is so content. We love you little man!!

No comments: