We had a great Halloween this year! We carved pumpkins in the morning, and ate soup and went trick-or-treating that night. The kids had a blast!
A few nights before Halloween we went on a Halloween Cruise with me-ma, papa, and Landon. Kinda cheesy, but fun to be all together!



2 comments:
Ah, so cute! I love all the posts you did! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well and keeping busy! If you guys are all well and healthy, we would love to have you come down to play! Same with Val! I didn't know they moved back! How fun! Your kids are getting so big! Time flies too fast!
Cute! That pirate is sooo scary (and too cute)! Caden has grown up so much since August. It's amazing how much of a difference two months can make. Brandon makes a great Jamican. :)
Post a Comment