Saturday, March 7, 2009

We are phasing out "The Mullet"

Cambree's FIRST haircut!!
As you can see, Cambree is all party in the front, business in the back...aka: THE MULLET! So it was time to try and phase it out. It is constantly hanging in her eyes and looking "shaggy".
So we spiced things up a little. I cut about an inch-and-a-half off the back and cut a few small bangs so that her hair is not hanging in her eyes. So now she has a cute little bob (in the back) and some little bangs. We are still waiting on the sides to come in so I think we will try and keep in this length until it is all the same length.

She actually did great during the hair cut, she just didn't want her picture taken afterwords

Final Product....not to "shabby" huh?

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Awe -- that's too cute! She looks so grown up!

April said...

great job, Amanda....really cute!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! Love the bangs.

JoDell said...

Hey Amanda...cute blog. :) It's fun to see what the Harts are up to.

We know about crazy mullet hair at our house! Too bad the only time I cut Jolene's hair I actually made it worse (if that's even possible to do with a mullet). So, good job! I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!