Monday, March 2, 2009

I have found my true calling in life

Caleb has been saying the FUNNIEST things lately. He came to me the other day and asked me if I have ever been IN a circus. I told him that I had not and he said, "mom, let's join the circus. You and me. We can travel the world and be in the circus." I have always said that I would support my children in whatever they wanted to do with their lives....so I guess we will be joining the circus!



Some other funny things from this morning:

Caleb: Mom, do you have magic in your fingers?
Mom: No
Caleb: Well you should get some!


Mom: Where are you going buddy?
Caleb: I will be right back mother, I am going to use the restroom.

What kind of three year old says these things?....What a hoot!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL - i hope you won't be the bearded lady.... lol lol

Kevin and Jamie said...

What a cute little boy you have!! Congrats on number three on the way!!

AMY said...

When you find out how to get magic in your fingers, let me know. I'd like some myself. That Caleb is on to something!