So here is what happened......
It was the most beautiful day today, so this afternoon I got the kids ready and let them play outside. There is still a little snow in the backyard, so I put on their snow boots and sweat jackets. I sent them out and on their way. I thought to myself, "I need to go to the bathroom" Well 30 seconds later I hear Caleb screaming that Cambree has mud all over her. Mud is not that big of a deal right? So I finish going pee and head down, and put my shoes on. I look out the back door and can't help but laugh. Cambree had stepped in the wet, snowy sandbox and landed in a sink-hole. She was up to her knees in mud! She had tried to catch herself from falling and her hands were stuck too. And apparently mud had splashed up on her face! So I run out there to save her. I pulled her out, but her boots stayed there. So I had to go fishing for her boots. It was quite the ordeal. I thought I better save her before I grabbed my camera, so these are the aftermath!
It was the most beautiful day today, so this afternoon I got the kids ready and let them play outside. There is still a little snow in the backyard, so I put on their snow boots and sweat jackets. I sent them out and on their way. I thought to myself, "I need to go to the bathroom" Well 30 seconds later I hear Caleb screaming that Cambree has mud all over her. Mud is not that big of a deal right? So I finish going pee and head down, and put my shoes on. I look out the back door and can't help but laugh. Cambree had stepped in the wet, snowy sandbox and landed in a sink-hole. She was up to her knees in mud! She had tried to catch herself from falling and her hands were stuck too. And apparently mud had splashed up on her face! So I run out there to save her. I pulled her out, but her boots stayed there. So I had to go fishing for her boots. It was quite the ordeal. I thought I better save her before I grabbed my camera, so these are the aftermath!
This we after the clean-up! She was freezing and shivering. So we put her in some new clothes and got her all warm. Poor girl!
And all I had to do was pee!!!!!



3 comments:
LOL -- isn't that the best...you go in for like 5 seconds and come out to a ridiculous mess!
Wow! Cambree has some impressive mess making skills. I love it!
i laughed so much while Harmony was sleeping a few feet away that Eric told me to stop and he got irritated. It's all your fault. What a funny story! To think, a sink hole in the sandbox! I'll have to look out for those.
Post a Comment