So, yes, I am another year older and much "more wiser" now that I am 26! I had a great birthday. Last weekend my mom took me out for a night out on the town! We went to Su Casa for dinner (we are the only two in the fam who like mexican food, so it was a good opportunity to eat spicy food and Tums-for me). Then she took me to Desert Star Playhouse to see Home School Musical. It was SO funny. It is a Melo-drama, so you boo for the bad guy and cheer for the good guy. It was SUCH a fun night, and much needed! Thanks mom.

So these pictures are totally backwards...but you can get the idea. This is post-chocolate face after we ate the yummy cake Brandon got me for my birthday.




Bradon surprised me and took a 1/2 day at work and came home at noon. He brought lunch, flowers, and cake.....then he said that he was here to help. So we cleaned the bathrooms and our room. What an AWESOME birthday present. Can I have another birthday next week when the bathrooms need to be cleaned again? Then we went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe. We will probably never go there again with the kids, but it was yummy! After dinner we put the kids to bed early and watched the Bachelor and Heroes.....can the day be any better? I THINK NOT!
These are the cutest Happy Birthday's I could have recieved. I had to post these videos...they were singing to me all day and giving me big birthday hugs and kisses. Nothing could be better!
4 comments:
Awe -- I really wanted to see the Home School Musical! I think we are really going to try and go. It looks hilarious!
So cute! Glad you had a good birthday! What a fun day!
Cute kids! I haven't heard of Home School Musical, but it looks like a winner, for sure!
happy belated birthday!
do you know if you're having a boy or girl?
Post a Comment