Yes, I know, I am a total slacker and I am just now getting to Christmas blogging. We had an awesome Christmas season, we were sure sad to see it go this year. Here we are making cookies for santa. The kids got new aprons and chef hats, so we had to put them to good use!
These are the kids new Christmas pajamas. I think I did pretty good picking out the jammies this year! Each kid's jammies totally match their personality, kinda funny! Caleb's has an angry gorilla on it who is lifting weights (he is my wild monkey, for sure), Cambree's is decorated in cupcakes, cookies, milk, and donuts (every treat she loves!), and Caden's has dinosaurs all over it (big kid). haha
Here are the kids spreading their reindeer food all over the yard, so that the reindeer will be able to find our house super fast!
Coming down the stairs Christmas morning. Ashley and Landon came and slept over. Me-ma, papa and great grandma came first thing Christmas morning to help open all the gifts.
Santa brought Cambree a "barbie princess girl"! It was a definite hit! Apparantly she has been wanting one her whole life!



1 comment:
I love the chef hats and aprons! So cute!
Post a Comment