Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September fun!

This has already been a very eventful month!! Life has been super busy the past few weeks, so blogging has taken a back seat! Our ward split a few weeks ago and I have been called to be in the Relief Society presidency as the 2nd counselor. I am over enrichment, so between church and my 3 little monkeys I have been running around like a crazy lady. We are starting to get into a groove though with everything and I am learning to manage my time better. Here are a few pictures of the past few weeks.

Isn't this the cutest little mini-Brandon ever??




Our friend Dylan came over to play!

I caught Caleb and Dylan practicing up for their next soccer game. They are becoming quite the team, Caleb was able to make a goal at his last game with an assist from Dylan! GO BOYS!!

5 comments:

AMY said...

Holy Updates Batman! I love catching up on what been going on with you guys. Maybe now that you're getting into your Relief Society groove and Primary isn't so crazy, we should play a little bit more, eh?
Caden is such a little man already! You sure do have cute kids!!!

JoDell said...

Cute pictures! Caden is truly Brandon's son. It's like looking at a mini-Brandon! Very cute! It was so fun to visit you guys. I love that our kids hit it off. We hope to be living closer soon!

JoDell said...

P.S. Cute picture of your family on your header!

amy and josh said...

wow you are a busy woman! good luck with all your adventures!

April said...

Yeah, I know I'm late, but I told you I'd eventually check out your blog. We have Internet! Caden is so cute. What gorgeous big eyes all of your kids have! I think Caden also looks a lot like Caleb.

P.S. You're so beautiful in your pictures, Amanda. Very photogenic.