Monday, July 27, 2009

A Fun July

We have had an awesome July! We went to the Gateway and went the the Children's Museum and played in the fountains with Me-Ma and Landon





We have also spent some time at the new pool that just opened up down the street. It is such a great place for kids and they totally love it! I love letting them have some freedom and just letting them play.



Trying to drink out of the fountain



Papa and Landon came with us and shared in the fun



Papa and the kids


Caden is starting to smile a recently and I was able to catch a half smile!

2 comments:

AMY said...

Fun pictures. I was checking Caden out at church, I can't believe how grown up he is looking already!
P.S. I'm using your zucchini to make bread today. Thanks!

Holland Family said...

Hey ABC's! It sounds like you are all having a great time! It is nice to be able to catch up with you guys through your blog! Cute kids!!!!