Sunday, June 14, 2009

yell now, laugh later

So the other day I sent the kids outside to play. They were playing great together so I thought I would make a phone call before I checked up on them again. While sitting at the desk I see a naked kid running around the back yard. I jumped out of my seat just in time to see Caleb and Cambree running around the yard in their birthday suits. Cambree was staunch naked, and Caleb still had his underwear on. I yelled for the kids to get inside right that minute and proceeded to reprimand them. I asked Caleb what he thought he was doing outside in his underwear.....this is what he tells me: "mom, I just wanted to be like one of those guys who mows the lawn with his shirt off!" I couldn't help but laugh! I still don't know what Cambree's excuse was ???? I guess there is nothing like feeling the wind beneath....your cheeks!! Sorry neighbors!


Here are some Awesome "Warrior" pictures. The kids like to put the letters together and wear them as armor and fight each other. They crack me up.....




Atleast it is educational fighting......right??

2 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL LOL~~~ That's awesome! The stuff they come up with cracks me up

amy and josh said...

I totally love it! That is hilarious! I shared that one with my mom :) I also love your little baby! your mom told me all about your labor at Tyson's wedding. I am so glad everything turned out okay! Take care and enjoy the new one and your other "two of a kind"! ;)