Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Caden's 2 weeks stats

Caden just went to his two week appointment and here are his stats:

9 lbs 11 oz
22 in

So, as I see it, we have two options here:
1. We start his training for the NBA/NFL
2. We join the circus as the "World's Biggest Baby" (Maybe we could set up shop next to the Bearded Lady!)

4 comments:

Holland Family said...

I love the pictures! I am so happy for you all! Caden sure is a cutie along with the rest of the family. As I was looking at your blog, Elise was sitting at my feet. She enjoyed the music you have on there. She likes to "lead" the music whenever there is a chance. Anyway, about you... thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us.

AMY said...

Don't go and join the circus yet... Kaitlyn was 9 lbs 11 oz and 22 1/4 inches at two weeks, no joke, but look at her now, not so big. He is a handsome little guy! Oh, and I love the letter armor. I have to get me some of those.

April said...

Holy cow, I don't think Harmony got to that size until she was 4 months old! She definitely didn't get the same genes Caden received!

I'm excited to see him (and the rest of you ABC's) this July.

JoDell said...

I'd say go with the first...I think it pays more. ;)

At least he didn't weigh that much when he was born! Patrick was 9 lbs. 3 oz. At the time, I didn't think anything of it. Then, Jolene was born at 7 lbs. 14 oz., and I realized what a big difference it makes!

He's just perfect. :)