Friday, January 16, 2009

New Baby Hart

He had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and it is....... a BOY!!!! We are so excited. Caleb really wants a brother! The baby looks great and healthy and we can't wait for him to arrive. I will try and see if I can post ultrasound pictures soon.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

So, you either have to stick with a C, or name him a D name...I like Camden.

The Campbells said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! So exciting! Hope you are feeling good!

Carlson said...

yeah!!! congrats guys!

April said...

I know it's a little late to comment on your post from the 18th, but I wanted to state for the record that when Eric told me the news after Brandon called, I have guessed it all along. In fact, when I just saw your post now, I thought, "We've known that for months; why is she posting it just now?" Hah! Well, I guessed boy all along thanks to your hints, Amanda, of what you thought it'd be based on how you were feeling compared to your other pregnancies. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm happy for you (and Eric is too), and it's great Caleb gets what he wants...in this particular case! (Too bad little boys can't always get what they want, huh?) = )

Take good care of yourself. Take it easy and have your husband spoil you!

Sara and Collin said...

Yeah, a boy!!! Congrats!