Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Baby Hart

YUP, our 3rd little baby Hart is on the way and due June 3rd 2009! We can't wait!

12 comments:

Padilla Fam said...

congratulations! how exciting!

Jenny and Al said...

Congrats, you guys!!! How exciting! You will have to tell me all the secrets when (someday) I have three kids!!

Mel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't believe that you are going to be having #3 and I am just about to have #2. That is so exciting.

Eric said...

Just in time for your anniversary. How exciting that you have a date.

Miriam Lusk said...

congrats Harts!

Haley Flowers said...

Congratulations! I am way excited for you guys! Your kids are so cute!

Celeste said...

YAY!!! I had NO idea -- that'll be exciting. Funny picture at the top, by the way -- i love it!

AMY said...

Yeah for baby Hart #3! I hope the "afternoon sickness" ends soon. If you're ever feeling crummy and need a nap or just some alone time, send your kids on over. I'm serious about that. I still think that you watching my kids for me was the only reason I got my epidural when I had Enoch. So I owe you BIG time!

Sara and Collin said...

Yay, congrats. Your baby #3 to my baby #0. I am jealous. Maybe someday it will happen for me. Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy so far!!

Carlson said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats!

amy and josh said...

Congrats..June 3rd is THE best day ever!

Holland Family said...

Awesome! We could not be happier!!!
love you!