Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a blast!!! Me-ma came over for awhile in the afternoon and taught the kids how to trick-or-treat! They would ring the door bell and she would answer the door...they LOVED it. Then Me-ma was the trick-or-treater. She said they kept wanting to do it all afternoon. Then the kids went trick-or-treating with dad for awhile while I stayed home and passed out treats. The kids were exhausted when all was said and done!

Here is the loot they made out with. Cambree thought this was a really cool holiday. She actually layed down in all the candy and was doing swimming motions (Like she had just wont he lottery and she was rolling around in her millions of dollar bills) I couldn't get the camera fast enough!

She screamed and screamed when we put the candy up. I have never seen quite the tantrum.

Caleb and his buddy Jace. They went trick-or-treating together for awhile! I guess they kept fighting over who was going to ring the door bell at each house! Crazy kids!

Our evening started out like this.....

oh, there she goes.....

and she is totally gone! HAHAHA I love it!




Cambree got to trick-or-treat in the lap of luxury. Dad put her in her little car and just pushed her around the whole night! PERFECT! Dad loved it and Cambree loved it!


our little pirate!

ARRRRRGG

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute pics! Caleb makes one cute pirate! Cambree's outfit is adorable! Cute kids!

Sara and Collin said...

Very cute costumes!!! You have adorable little ones.

April said...

Love the cute kids! Caleb's pirate costume is awesome!
~April

April said...

P.S. I LOVE that you put Michael Jackson's Thriller first on your playlist! You rock! It's always fun hearing that song...especially this time of the year.

amy and josh said...

They are totally cute! Looks like lots of fun!