Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our baby goes to PRESCHOOL!


My baby started PRESCHOOL today! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He was so excited to go. We had to get some pictures with his backpack and his excited face! He did great. He walked right into class and says, "hi my name's Caleb" and he went and put his backpack away and said, "mom you can leave now"! He was so brave to go without his mommy. Needless to say I was not as brave to go without my buddy!




Yes, his backpack really is this big! I think we could fit him in it and I could carry him to school!

The last picture of me and my buddy before he left for school!


I can't believe Caleb is already going to school. He has a love of learning and is so excited. I think it will be really good for him to make new friends and learn new things. Once I get used to the schedule I think it will be good for me too! I love you little schpooba and I am excited for you to go to school!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute pictures! Way to go Caleb! Kaley went to preschool today too! Our kids are getting so big! Caleb looks like a little stud!

Eric said...

What a big boy! I wish I was so excited for my first day of law school. See ya guys!

Haley Flowers said...

I can't believe he is already going to school! They grow up so fast. He is such a handsome little guy!

amy and josh said...

How fun! It's funny how it turns out to be the parents that are more sad! I see it every year with my first graders' parents.

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay Caleb! How exciting! I can't believe he is old enough for school already! He is growing so fast.

Carlson said...

You guys are living my life! Jonah just started preschool and was so excited about his Diego backpack. You have the cutest kids ever!