I can't believe my baby is 1! We celebrated with a Princess Party! This is the cute little cake Me-Ma made! Cambree loved it!
Me-Ma and Papa gave Cambree this awesome little car. It has a handle that I can push her with, then when she gets bigger she can use her legs to push herself (Flinstone style). It has sounds and a horn. She LOVED it!
Me-Ma and Papa gave Cambree this awesome little car. It has a handle that I can push her with, then when she gets bigger she can use her legs to push herself (Flinstone style). It has sounds and a horn. She LOVED it!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cambree! What a cute cake! Eric and April
I love love love the cake! My daughter was sitting on my lap when I was reading the blog. She asked if she could have a princess cake too.
I love the spaghetti dinner pictures also. It is amazing how they can get so dirty in such a short amount of time. Well, love the blog; keep up the good work.
Cambree is adorable! I love that cake! Your kids are so cute! We are almost better, so we can play! I love those spaghetti pictures!
Post a Comment